Arizona Introduction to Fire Patrol Skills Training Course for Security Guards
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
This course supports PC, Mac and mobile devices.
The student has 45-days (1.5-months) to complete the training.
Knowledge of fire protection is critical, but often overlooked in training programs for security professionals. Although security topics such as access control, intrusion alarm response, trespassers, crime and terrorism prevention, patrol, and powers of arrest are emphasized in security training, fire safety and fire related life safety are as equally important responsibilities for security guards. In fact, fires, and other fire related emergencies, such as evacuations, are more likely to cause injury or death to personnel and major damage to property than most security related incidents.
Security staff that can contribute to a fire safe facility are infinitely more valuable and desirable to clients and property owners than security personnel who are only aware of security specific duties. This is true whether a uniformed security guard protecting a property such as an office building or factory, or a VIP protection detail ensuring the safety of a principle in a variety of settings.
Introduction to Fire Patrol
- Understand fire safety
- Understand the three elements necessary for fire
- Recognize common fire safety hazards
- Safely take action in the event of a fire
- Understand fire life-safety
- Understand various fire protection systems
- Complete the Introduction to Fire Patrol Final Examination with a 100% score in accordance with regulations.
- Fire Chemistry
- Fire Hazards
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Protection Systems
- Fire-Safety Emergency Plans
- Fire Emergency Response
- Fire Patrol/Fire Inspection Checklist
Online Course Completion
Upon succcessful completion of this course while passing all exams with a score of 100% in accordance with regulations students are emailed:
- A Certificate of Training Completion